Chameleon Paint - Blue / Green
Discover the SneakArts Chameleon Paint collection designed for sneakers & textiles customisation
• We recommend that you apply it over a black base or undercoat.
• Once dry, the paint is water resistant and will not crack.
• The paints are Made in France.
The SneakArts Paint is made in France, water-based, and does not contain any toxic solvent, or acrylic. Professional quality with high resistance and elasticity on leather, textile and other surfaces.
The Chameleon Paint is fluid, perfect to use with an Airbrush, and no diluer is required. If you work with a brush, you may need more coats for a clean result.
This paint is more efficient on top of a black coat or surface. See the Chameleon Blue / Green Purple in the video.
Tips & Advices
- Clean your shoes and remove your laces if needed
- Prepare your shoes using dissolvent / acetone to remove the manufacturer varnish.
- Shake the Paint before using it, to properly mix the pigments.
- Take a glass of water and your brushes, with a towel.
- Always apply thin layers to avoid any overload of paint.
- Make sure the coat dries for 10-15min and don't heat the paint if you use a hair-dry
- Clean your brushes regularly when the paint sticks.
- Apply the Varnish 24h after you are done with your Custom.
Want to learn more ?
We created a FAQ page, to give you all the information you need to start. Easily create whatever you want on your shoes, jacket, bag or accessories.
With SneakArts, you won't miss your Customization !
Sole / Mid-sole