Discover the SneakArts Neon Paint collection designed for Customizing Sneakers.
The Yellow / Green version is the only one to mix Neon and UV
Made for Leather
High Strength and Elasticity
Made in France
The SneakArts Paint is made in France, water-based, and does not contain any toxic solvent, or acrylic. Professional quality with high resistance and elasticity on leather, textile and other surfaces.
The UV Paint is fluid, perfect to use with an Airbrush with no diluer. If you work with a brush, you may need more coats for a clean result.
You can mix it with our white paint to reduce the number of coats, or for a pastel effect.
Our Magic Paints have a limited lifetime. Don't leave your paint under the Sun or UV more than 3h straight.
- Clean your shoes and remove your laces if needed
- Prepare your shoes using dissolvent / acetone to remove the manufacturer varnish.
- Shake the Paint before using it, to properly mix the pigments.
- Take a glass of water and your brushes, with a towel.
- Always apply thin layers to avoid any overload of paint.
- Make sure the coat dries for 10-15min and don't heat the paint if you use a hair-dry
- Clean your brushes regularly when the paint sticks.
- Apply the Varnish 24h after you are done with your Custom.
Want to learn more ?
We created a FAQ page, to give you all the information you need to start. Easily create whatever you want on your shoes, jacket, bag or accessories.
With SneakArts, you won't miss your Customization !