Discover our tips and advices
SneakArts made a lot of videos to help you customize your Sneakers or Outfits easily ! We also share on this page, all the questions you may have regarding our paints and products we sell on SneakArts. Feel free to share your tips or questions on Instagram or any other social media !
The basis to start customizing
- To Custom you need to prepare your Sneakers. Clean them if already used ! If not, you need to remove the manufacturer varnish to have better results with our paints. You can use our specific product to achieve.
- Make sure you apply thin layers to avoid peeling, and keep the good elasticity and resistance !
- To properly apply your stencils, make sure it is well fixed. You can use a rigid card to make it easier for you to leave no air bubbles or holes.
- If you want protect some area from being painted, you can use a masking tape, and a precision knife to remove the extra tape.
- When the customization is done, simply add our varnish to protect even longer your shoes or other outfits ! We recommend you to wait 24h.
- You can mix our paints with water, as it is water-based, but make sure you don't overly dilute the paint to keep the strong elasticity and resistance.
FAQ - Questions / Réponses
SneakArts provides high quality paints, but the preparation is the most important step to have the best results !
Wz recommend you to use a makeup cotton remover or anything similar and a specific product (degreaser) to remove the manufacturer varnish.
You can also sand with sand papers or "break the fold" to avoid any peeling or cracking.
If you shoes is not new, clean it first !
SneakArts does not recommend dilution but mixing Classic and Pro. You can also use our mat varnish as a diluer.
Yes you can use water but make sure you don't lose the good resistance (5-10%)
Yes you can, just be careful how you mix and dilute to keep the paint efficiency.
Both Classic and Pro work on Textile. But SneakArts recommend the Classic Paint, easier to use with brushes on T-Shirt, Sweat, Cotton or Denim.
To color your shoelaces you can use both paints and dilute it with water.
On textile, you can use 20% of water and keep the resistance.
Our paints work on all kind of Textile, like Cotton, Denim and Polyester.
The SneakArts Classic Paint has a very strong resistance on the plastic surfaces and perfectly fit for custom on soles and mid-soles ! Discover our video !
Apply our varnish 24h after the custom is done (recommended) to add a protection on the paint and improve the resistance !
Yes, you can wash with water or cleaning products, or a washing machine (30°C recommended) your clothes or shoes. The paint does not move once dry.